The Fisher-Price Sugar Plum Bouncer is a wonderfully deluxe, fashionable and sweet bouncer for baby girl with sweet toys to entertain plus all-important vibration. It's designed to cradle baby and be tops in comfort and size with on-trend fashion in soft fabrics, and a head snuggler to keep her head in position without pushing it forward. Overhead is a flower mobile that has hanging heart and butterfly toys with pretty translucent parts and ribbons that dance with baby's motion - all with a one-handed release for mom! And this bouncer wouldn't be complete without soothing music for baby (8 sweet songs) and vibration - with great use flexibility; mom can choose music, vibe, or music and vibe. Pad is machine washable and has 3 pt. restraint for safety, and the frame has non-skid feet to keep the bouncer in place. As with all Fisher-Price bouncers, it's lightweight and easy to use. Use from birth until the child is able to sit upright unassisted
Fisher-Price was founded by Herman Fisher, Irving Price and Helen Schelle in 1930 and has since become one of the most trusted names in the baby toy and baby gear industry. Fisher, Price and Schelle combined their diverse manufacturing and retailing experience to establish a high-quality toy company that debuted 16 wooden toys at the International Toy Fair in New York City. Since then, generations of children have grown up playing with Fisher-Prices award winning baby toys and using Fisher-Prices award winning baby gear.
Currently, Fisher-Price is the umbrella brand over all of Mattel's infant and preschool lines. In 1969, at the age of 71, Herman Fisher retired as President of Fisher-Price and the company was purchased by The Quaker Oats Company. In 1991 it became an independent, publicly traded company and in 1993 Fisher-Price became a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel. The Fisher-Price line of baby gear includes play yards, baby bouncers and baby swings.
21.5 x 21.4 x 5.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability