The all-new John Deere Gator XUV Ride On - 12 volt is the perfect riding vehicle for little helpers! They'll drive around the yard in their own John Deere Gator, hauling everything imaginable in their extra large dump bed with opening tailgate. The accelerator pedal has automatic brakes. The 2-speed shifter with reverse allows them to drive at 2.25 or 4.25 miles per hour on grass, dirt or hard surfaces. Parents will appreciate the adjustable seats and 4.5 miles per hour lockout that prevents beginners from going too fast. 12-volt rechargeable battery and recharger included. Made in USA in our Fort Wayne, Indiana factory using domestic and global components.
Children can get a taste of the farm life no matter where you live with John Deere toys, ride-ons, kids' furniture and more! Shop our selection of John Deere themed products here!
- This 2-speed, 12-volt vehicle travels 2.5 or 4.5 miles per hour on grass, dirt or hard surfaces, and it goes in reverse.
- Accelerator pedal with automatic brakes
- Passenger seat
- New tires with increased tread, traction and styling
- Real working dump bed with tailgate
49.0 x 34.6 x 24.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box