The Kettrike® Junior Tricycle with Pushbar is perfect for that special little one. This tricycle continues the Kettler® tradition by being the Best of the Best. Our customers ultimate compliment is that our trike is built like a tank. Kettler ®s team of certified engineers are in constant pursuit of perfection to incorporate the latest in safety, innovation and quality in our products. This is well documented by numerous patented and exclusive tricycle features from Kettler ®. Kettler ® products are well worth the investment in order to provide your children and grandchildren many years of safe and enjoyable triking. When you invest in Kettler ®, you invest in peace of mind for present and future generations.
Throughout the world Kettler is a leading brand in leisure furniture, sports and fitness equipment, table tennis tables, bicycles, and children's outdoor toys. Since 1949, the company has grown from a small enterprise in Heinz Kettler's home town of Ense-Parsit in Germany into a world-wide manufacturing and marketing organization. Selling in 60 countries and employing over 2000 people. Heinz Kettler has always remained true to the "Made in Germany" quality principle and it is still the central pillar of the company's management philosophy. In 2001 Kettler USA celebrated their 20th year in the United States. Kettler USA has wide distribution in the U.S., South America, Central America and Canada. As well as a retail showroom in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Patented Limited Turn Radius - Internal mechanism restricts front wheel from turning more than 45 degrees left or right, minimized the chance of tipping.
- Patented Quick-AdjustTelescoping Frame - 5 frame adjustments to grow with your child and allow multiple children to use the same tricycle for years.
- MaxXtread Tires - Long lasting tires for a smooth and quiet ride with designer hubcaps
- Patented Rear Tipping Bucket for carrying all your little one's important cargo. Tips by pushing release latch.
- Recommended for ages 1-5 years. Seat belt is recommended for younger children. Minimal adult assembly required.
20.2 x 15.4 x 9.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box