The new BRITAX PIONEER 70 Combination Harness-2-Booster is purposefully designed and engineered with BRITAX's leadership Head Safety technologies, offering the ideal seat for your child graduating from their convertible car seat without compromising safety. The PIONEER 70 offers a forward-facing five-point harnessed weight capacity up to 70 and also serves as a vehicle belt-positioning booster up to 110 pounds.
The BRITAX PIONEER 70 minimizes the forward movement of your child's head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following BRITAX Head Safety technologies:
- The Base with SafeCell Technology is designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child
- The PIONEER 70 also incorporates BRITAX True Side Impact Protection for advanced protection in the most severe types of crashes with an extra layer of energy-absorbing EPS foam that contains the head, neck and body while keeping them in "true" or aligned form.
The BRITAX PIONEER 70 comes loaded with comfort and convenience features, such as a tangle-free, no-rethread five-point harness, an easy-access belt path, a front-adjust recline, multiple buckle positions , integrated cup holders and storage, fixed armrests, comfort foam and an easy-remove cover, the PIONEER 70 offers your growing child premium comfort and safety
- Designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat.
- True Side Impact Protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine "in true" or aligned, to limit injury
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child.
- Premium LATCH connectors
- Tangle-Free, No-Rethread Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
High Back Booster
Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,Washable Fabric
28.9 x 19.8 x 12.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box