CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Build a LEGO replica of the Brandenburg Gate with the LEGO Architecture Brandenburg Gate (21011) building set!
Commissioned by King Frederick William II of Prussia as a sign of peace, the Brandenburg Gate is one of Berlin's most important monuments both as an architectural landmark and historic symbol for over 200 years. The grandest of a series of 18 gates through which the city was accessed, the Brandenburg Gate was constructed between 1788 and 1791 from the designs of architect Carl Gotthard Langhans and was inspired by the Propylaea in Athens. Built in sandstone and comprised of 12 Doric columns, the gate's crown jewel is the Quadriga, a sculpture of a chariot and 4 horses depicting Victoria, the Roman goddess of victory, created by Johann Gottfried Schadow.
The LEGO Architecture Brandenburg Gate (21011) features:
- Architectural replica of the real-world Brandenburg Gate
- Booklet included with details on design and history
- Contains 362 pieces
10.3 x 7.7 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability