SMALL, INTELLIGENT, SASSY MEET THE CHIHUAHUA!
The smallest breed of dog, the Chihuahua, is named after the state of Chihuahua in Mexico. Their history is shrouded in mystery but some believe they originated from the Fennec Fox, a very small animal with big eyes and ears, which could explain the tiny frame, colossal eyes and ample ears of today's breed. Graceful and alert with a saucy expression; Chihuahuas are highly intelligent, courageous, extremely lively, proud and adventurous. The Chihuahua is a wonderful little dog but don't underestimate them based on size!
Increase your rent by buying Toys for your dogs and upgrading them to Big Bones. Sounds easy enough until you get fleas, have an accident on the carpet, or worse yet, get sent to the kennel! So grab your token and advance to go Chihuahuas! Who knows! You may soon be Best in Show...or marching in the Dog Parade! Whatever happens, keep your wag on!
For 2 - 6 players, ages 8 and up.
Includes directions for traditional play and for the one hour version as well!"
20.9 x 10.9 x 1.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box