Layaway (Offered In Stores Only)
Our Layaway (offered in stores only) program offers customers the opportunity to make small
payments over an extended period on eligible items. We offer Layaway for the following
products: All Toys (including Large toys); Electronics and Juvenile (See participating store
All Toy Layaway:
All toys in the store are eligible for Layaway
Large Toy Layaway:
Choose from these eligible items:
- Pools & Water Slides
Large Pools, Continuous Water Slides
- Outdoor Play Equipment & Playsets
Metal Gym Sets, Wood Gym Sets, Trampolines, Houses, Teeters, Climbers
- Preschool Ride-ons*
Cozy Coupes, Horses, Metal Tricycles,Wagons
- Battery-Powered Vehicles
- Indoor Table Games
Air Hockey, Foosball, Table Tennis
- Basketball Systems*
- Musical Instruments*
Keyboards, Drum Sets
- Video Game Hardware, Netbooks, Tablets, Cameras
Juvenile Products Layaway
- Baby Gear* - Strollers, Car Seats, Travel Systems
- Infant & Toddler Furniture - Cribs, Chests, Dressers
*Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. See a store for details.
And many more items!
Terms and Conditions- (Bi-monthly payments - 1 deposit and 6 payments)
A deposit of at least 20% of the total price of your order plus all applicable taxes, a $5 service fee and shipping charges are due when the merchandise is put into layaway. You may make additional payments at any time, but payments must be made bi-monthly as follows 30% within fifteen (15) days; 40% within thirty (30) days; 50% within forty five (45) days; 60% within sixty (60) days; 70% within seventy five (75) days and the total price of your order must be paid within ninety (90) days or prior to the end of the holiday layaway period, whichever is earlier. In Maryland, the service fee is limited to $1.00 for goods $500.00 or less and $5.00 for goods over $500.00.
- Your contract will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise will be returned to stock if you have not made payments of 30% of the total price of your order within fifteen (15) days; 40% within thirty (30) days; 50% within forty-five (45) days; 60% within sixty (60) days; 70% within seventy-five (75) days or your balance is not paid in full within ninety (90) days or prior to the end of the holiday layaway period, whichever is earlier. In Maryland, you have 15 days after the payment deadlines to make the required payment and avoid cancellation.
- You may pay by cash, check, credit card, debit card, or gift card. Credit card payments will be accepted by phoning the store where the layaway was initiated.
- You may not make changes to this layaway order. If you no longer desire the specified merchandise you must cancel your order. In Rhode Island and Ohio, you may cancel your order within 14 days without any cancellation fee and re-order any items at that time. In Maryland, there is no cancellation fee for orders cancelled within 7 days of the order. Also in Maryland, if the price of the item you order is reduced within 10 days of your order, you are entitled to a credit for the difference in price.
- Special order, Doorbusters, food/formula and clothing items are not eligible for layaway.
- You may pay the full balance on your layaway order at any time. Please note that many large, boxed items are held at off-site locations and may not be available immediately.
- Large boxed items will be made available within fourteen (14) days of final payment.
- In-store Layaway items will be made available immediately upon final payment.
- A picture ID is required for all new layaway contracts, pickups, and refunds. Layaway contracts are non-transferable.
- You may request a written record of your payments at any time. You will receive a receipt for each payment made towards the balance due.
You may cancel your layaway order at anytime by notifying the store where you made your order. You must cancel the order in person or in writing.
Your order will be automatically cancelled and ordered merchandise returned to stock:
- If you have not made payments of 30% of the total price of the order within fifteen (15) days; 40% within thirty (30) days; 50% within forty five (45) days; 60% within sixty (60) days; 70% within seventy five (75) days.
- If your balance is not paid in full within ninety (90) days or prior to the end of the holiday layaway period, whichever is earlier. (See a Team Member for details on holiday layaway period dates)
- If you do not pick up your merchandise within seven (7) days after it is made available.
A full refund less the cancellation fee will be refunded to you in person at the store where you placed your original order. In Maryland, you have fifteen (15) days after the payment deadlines to make the required payment and avoid cancellation.
In the event of a cancellation before the end of ninety (90) days, you must request a refund in person at the store where you placed your original layaway order. You are eligible for a full refund less the cancellation fee.
The cancellation fee on all layaway contracts is $10. In Maryland, Rhode Island and Ohio, the cancellation fee cannot exceed 10%. In Rhode Island and Ohio there is no cancellation fee for orders cancelled within fourteen (14) days of the order. In Maryland, there is no cancellation or service fee for orders cancelled within seven (7) days of the order.
If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in the layaway contract, you will receive a full refund of the deposit and all subsequent payments made under this contract except as provided by law.