It's easy to search for a Registry Online. You can search for a friend, family member, and even yourself by following these easy steps:
- Go to the Baby Registry homepage by clicking the link in the top navigation of the website, or by entering through the Babies"R"Us homepage.
- Go to the "Find a Registry" Search box at the left of the page. You can search by Registrant, Co-Registrant, Maiden/Alternate Name or Registry #.
- Type in as much information about the expectant parent as you can. At least the first two letters of the last name or a registry number is required, but more detailed information will help us track down the exact registry you are looking for.
- When you're ready to submit your information, click on the "Find Registry" button.
- All related search results will be displayed alphabetically by the registrant's last name and then by their first name. Please note that the initial registry search will only look for matches in Registrant Name.
- If you find the registry you're looking for, click on the registrant's name or the registry number to view the entire registry.
- Registries created in-store should appear online within an hour. If you are looking for your own registry and cannot find it, try searching by registry number. If you still cannot locate your Baby Registry online, please contact us at 1-888-BABYRUS for assistance.
If you're having trouble finding a person's registry, remember these tips:
- Make sure that the information you provide is spelled correctly. If you are unsure of the spelling, try entering just a few characters. A minimum of two letters is required for last name and one letter for first name.
- If you typed in a registry number, be sure that the number you typed in was the correct one.
- If the registrant has a common name, try adding more information to your search to limit the results returned.
- Make sure you're using the correct name. A registrant may provide us with her maiden or alternate name, but sometimes only the married name is given.
BACK TO TOP
It's easy to search for a Registry in any our Babies"R"Us or Toys"R"Us stores. You can always get help by asking one of our trained Team Members to help you.
- In our stores, there are two ways to search for a Baby Registry. The Registry Consultants at the Baby Registry desk can look up a registry for you, or you can use one of our self-service touch screen kiosks to search for a Baby Registry. (Note: Toys"R"Us locations do not have touch screen kiosks. Please see a Team Member for help in a Toys"R"Us store.)
- At the kiosks, registries can be searched by name and state. The kiosk name search will only search for a match on the registrant name, and cannot use any other search criteria such as an alternate name or co-registrant name.
- The Registry Consultants at the Baby Registry desk can search for registries by registrant name, co-registrant name, alternate name, and grandparent name.
BACK TO TOP