You have options and tools to help you get started! First, view our Must Have checklist to see all the baby essentials you will need. Then, use the must have checklist as a guide to select and add items to your registry or check out "R"Registry Builder tools which are another way to help you select baby products for your registry. You can use all three options to select items for your Registry. Here is how each one works:
Use our Checklist as a guide to make sure you don't forget anything you need for your baby.
- Click on a must-have or good-to-have item from the Checklist.
- Select a product and quantity, then add the item to your registry.
- View your Checklist to see a checkmark displayed for that item.
Know someone who is expecting or has had a baby within last six months? View your friend's Babies"R"Us Registry. If you see something you like, you can register for it, too!
- Click on the Friends' Registries tab.
- Enter your friend's name, city and state, then click "Find Registry."
- View your friend's Baby Registry.
- Add items from your friend's registry by clicking on the box labeled "select," then enter the quantity you'd like.
- You can also view your friend's registry by category. Just click on the links to add items to your registry.
Do you favor the latest trends, prefer the classics or consider yourself a bargainista? We've put together complete Showcase Registries to help give you ideas that best suit your lifestyle.
- Click on the Showcase Registries tab.
- Select the Showcase Registry you would like to view. For example, Classic Focus.
- If you want to learn more about all of the Showcase Registries options, click Learn More for a description of each Showcase Registry.
- To add an item from a Showcase Registry, click the box next to the item and enter the quantity. Please note, you can also view Showcase Registries by category by clicking on the appropriate links. For Example, select Nursery and that section of the Showcase Registry will be displayed.
- When you are finished selecting items, do not forget to Add the items to your registry by clicking on the Add to Registry button.
An additional tool you can use to help with your Registry decisions:
BACK TO TOP
There are a couple of reasons why you may not be able to find your friend's registry;
- Your friend's registry may be considered "private" and not "public" view.
- Your friend's registry is considered no longer active and therefore unable to view.
- For assistance, please call Guest Services 888-BABYRUS (222-9787)
BACK TO TOP
Get all the answers on how to prepare for baby's arrival. In our online Buying Guides & Advice section click on the Babies"R"Us Guide to find comprehensive information on products. In addition, you will find other information in the Buying Guides & Advice section such as party planning, new parent classes and our registry checklists.
BACK TO TOP
Spreading the word about your registry is easy. Once you've created your registry, you can send your friends and family members an email letting them know how to access it. The email will contain your name and a link to your registry online.
- To create a list of friends and family to share your registry with, sign into your registry.
- View your registry and then click on "Share Registry."
- List the names and email addresses of all the people you'd like to share your registry with. They will receive an email message with a link to your registry.
- You can come back at any time to send a message to more people.
BACK TO TOP
There are so many wonderful products that can be added to your registry. When viewing your Baby Registry, you will see it divided into three sections to keep your list organized. They are as follows:
- Products Available Online: These are the products that can be purchased online organized by the Must-Have Checklist categories. Most of the products in this section are also sold in Babies"R"Us stores. Some products in this section are sold exclusively online. These items will clearly be marked "online only."
- Products Available In-Store Only: These are products that can only be purchased in one of our retail stores. Please note that not all products are carried by all stores. We suggest you call your local store before you visit to check product availability. These items will appear on your registry at the end of each Must-Have Checklist category.
- Products Already Purchased: Once you've told your friends and family about your registry, you'll be able to see which products on your registry have been purchased. Purchases made online and in "R"Us stores will be reflected here. If you don't want to ruin the surprise, then don't peek! Items that have already been purchased will appear towards the bottom of your registry.
BACK TO TOP