Buying a gift for the new arrival is easier than ever! Complete registry lists can be viewed either online or in one of our stores.
Once you find the registry you're looking for, you can view the registrant's entire list of products. To determine what you'd like to buy, follow these simple steps. Products available online are sorted into product categories to make it easier for you to find particular products. Once you find a product you're interested in, you have several options:
- To determine if the product requested is still needed, look in the column labeled "Desired". If the number is 0, then someone has already purchased that product. If it is greater than 0, you can still buy this product from the registry.
- If you want a more detailed description of a product, simply click on the title and short description to take you to a product pop-up. You may add this product to your cart here, or return to the registry list to add it.
- If you want to add a product on the registry list straight to your cart, type in the quantity you want to purchase in the box under the "Buy" column, select "Ship to Home" or "Free Store Pickup" option and then click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you finish shopping, go to your Cart proceed through checkout. Keep in mind that if you purchase something from a registry, it will be sent to the registrant's address, unless otherwise specified during checkout.
BACK TO TOP
There are so many wonderful products that can be added to your registry. When viewing your Baby Registry, you will see it divided into three sections to keep your list organized. They are as follows:
- Products Available Online: These are the products that can be purchased online organized by the Must-Have Checklist categories. Most of the products in this section are also sold in Babies"R"Us stores. Some products in this section are sold exclusively online. These items will clearly be marked "online only."
- Products Available In-Store Only: These are products that can only be purchased in one of our retail stores. Please note that not all products are carried by all stores. We suggest you call your local store before you visit to check product availability. These items will appear on your registry at the end of each Must-Have Checklist category.
- Products Already Purchased: Once you've told your friends and family about your registry, you'll be able to see which products on your registry have been purchased. Purchases made online and in "R"Us stores will be reflected here. If you don't want to ruin the surprise, then don't peek! Items that have already been purchased will appear towards the bottom of your registry.
BACK TO TOP
People who purchase products from a registry can opt to send them to any address; however, the default address is the one that the creator of the registry provided. Gift givers can see only the name associated with this address. For privacy reasons, the street address and ZIP Code will remain hidden. However, you will be able to see the city and state. If you'd like to send a registry gift to a different address, simply add a new address before you select a shipping option during checkout. Once you complete the purchase, the product will move into the "Products Already Purchased" section of the registry.
BACK TO TOP