- Content provided by Toys"R"Us. The information displayed as query results or scheduled alerts represent the best efforts of Toys"R"Us. Information provided over Toys"R"Us Services may produce results that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a message delivered via a Toys"R"Us service will not provide unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content included in by Toys"R"Us's Customers using Toys"R"Us Services.
- Unsubscribing. For all subscription services of Toys"R"Us, you can instantly unsubscribe by texting STOP or STOP ALL to the shortcode you are subscribed to (72229 or 78697). If you need additional assistance, please call 800-869-7787.
- No Automated Querying. You may not send automated queries of any sort to Toys"R"Us's system without express permission in advance from Toys"R"Us.
You are not allowed to copy, create a derivative work of, reverse engineering, reverse assembling or otherwise attempting to discover any source code of, or modifying the Services in any manner.
- Charges. Unless expressly noted, all services are offered without charge. Other charges may apply. Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. The customer is liable for any mobile phone charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc) as a result of using any of Toys"R"Us services. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Toys"R"Us disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the Toys"R"Us Services results. Toys"R"Us disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Toys"R"Us disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from information or material through the Toys"R"Us Services.
THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. TOYS"R"US AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. TOYS"R"US AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES. TOYS"R"US AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES. TOYS"R"US AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TOYS"R"US OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES. ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, (EVEN IF TOYS"R"US OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE Toys"R"Us SERVICES, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Toys"R"Us SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE Toys"R"Us SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE TOYS"R"US SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Toys"R"Us or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.