Buying a gift for a family member or friend has never been so easy and fun! Once you find a Wish List, you will be able to see all of the great items the gift recipient wants! To purchase an item off of a Wish List, follow these simple steps:
- Items are sorted into product categories to make it easier for you to find particular items.
- Once you find the item you are interested in on the Wish List, you can start purchasing that item.
- To determine if the item requested is still needed, look in the column labeled "Desired". If the number is 0, then someone has already purchased that item, otherwise, you may go ahead and buy that item from the Wish List.
- If you want a more detailed description of an item, simply click on the title and short description to take you to an item pop-up. You may add this item to your cart from here, or return to the Wish List to add it.
- If you want to add an item listed in the Wish List directly to your cart, type in the quantity you want to purchase in the box under the "Buy" column, select "Ship It" or "Store Pickup" option and then click on the "Add to Cart" button.
- To complete your purchase, click the "Proceed to Secure Checkout" link.
BACK TO TOP
That depends on you! If you purchase an item(s) from a Wish List, you can opt to send the item(s) to any address; however, the default address is the one that the creator of the Wish List provided. You also have the option to purchase the item(s) online and pick it up in a store if that option is available to you.
If you choose to use the Wish List Creator's address it's important to note that for privacy reasons, you will only see the Wish List creator's name, city and state, the balance of the shipping address remains hidden throughout the checkout process. If you choose to send a Wish List gift to a different address, simply add a new address before you select a shipping option during checkout.
BACK TO TOP