The Sorelle Adult rail in Gray will convert your Sorelle Berkley Convertible Crib in Gray into a full size bed.
Founded in 1977, Sorelle is a family owned and operated company as well as a division of C & T International. Sorelle creates high-quality nursery furniture that grows with your infant and toddler. For over 30 years, the Sorelle name has been synonymous with style and sturdy construction. The company's nursery furniture collections eloquently combine form and function. All furniture is crafted from solid wood and wood veneers.
Sorelle is committed to offering its customers infant and toddler furniture that is safe, high-quality, comfortable, and beautiful. Sorelle nursery furniture meets or exceeds all U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission standards and conforms to ASTM standards. Sorelle nursery furniture collections are available in classic, traditional, and contemporary designs. Rich finishes highlight the natural beauty of all Sorelle baby nursery furniture.
- The adult rail will help you convert your Berkley Convertible Crib into a full size bed
- The Berkley Convertible Crib in Gray is available on Babiesrus.com
44 x 78 x 55
78.0 x 55.0 x 44.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability