Little luck can you succeed. In Imhotep, the players take on the roles of ancient Egyptian architects. Over six rounds, they try to transport their stone blocks to end up in the most valuable positions at five construction sites: Pyramid, obelisk, chamber tomb, temple and market. But a player can only choose one of three actions in a turn: excavate a new stone block from the quarry, load a block onto a ship or move a ship to a construction site. From there, the massive stone blocks must be unloaded in order from bow to stern and placed on the sites in preset sequences. Depending on where the blocks end up, players earn different point values either immediately or at the end of the game. In each turn, you must weigh your options for getting your own stones into place and thwarting your opponents placement plans. You must get your blocks to the right places, in the right order, at the right time to be the greatest architect.
Founded in 2001, Thames & Kosmos strives to improve informal science education by publishing high-quality science and technology related educational products for kids of all ages. Thames & Kosmos emphasizes teaching concepts and skills through hands-on learning and comprehensive reading materials for a rich learning experience.
- Imhotep, the legendary architect of the Egyptian monuments; His awe-inspiring structures and brutal tactics earned him divine status among ancient Egyptians
- Can you match his ruthless determination to build the most revered monuments?
11.8 x 11.8 x 2.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability