The explosive Transformers saga continues with Transformers: The Last Knight. With the fate of Earth at stake, new heroes must rise in an epic struggle to forge a future for all.
The Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe lineup features highly articulated, 5.5-inch-scale figures designed with eye-catching detail. This Premier Edition features fan favorite characters from Transformers: The Last Knight, so fans can join in the epic Transformers action.
Barricade is a master of deception with one focus - destroy all Autobots. He enjoys tricking his enemies into believing they are safe, only to turn on them when they least expect it. As a chaotic battle erupts, Barricade is a sinister force lurking at every turn.
- Premier Edition Deluxe Decepticon Barricade figure
- Modes: robot, police car
- 11-step conversion
The Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition 5.5 inch Action Figure - Deluxe Barricade Features:
- Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade figure
- Designed with eye-catching detail
- Converts between robot and police car modes
- Converts in 11 steps
- Figure scale: 5.5 inches
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade figure, 3 accessories, and instructions.
- Ages 8 and up
9.2 x 5.8 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability