If you believe bigger is better, then this 10 foot tall Dunhill Fir tree fits the bill. The hinged branch design of this tree make it easy to assemble, the 1200 lights will surely brighten up your room.
The 10 foot Dunhill Fir Hinged Tree with 1200 Clear Lights features:
- Flame-Resistant and Non-Allergenic
- Metal Tree Stand included
- Hinged branches
- Reusable storage carton
- Dimensions: 10'H x 70"W and Weight: 90 lbs.
Tis' nothing better than the Christmas Holiday Season!! And what better way to become jolly for the Holiday season than fun Christmas facts! Christmas became a national U.S. holiday in 1870. The song 'Jingle Bells' was actually written for the Thanksgiving Holiday but in later years was more popular for the Christmas season. If you receive all the gifts that are listed in the song Twelve Days of Christmas - you would get 364 presents! Electric lights for trees were first used in 1895. Wassailing is the old term used for Christmas caroling stemming back from Old English customs which means wishing neighbors and long and healthy life! During the Christmas season, just Visa Cards alone are used an average of 5,340 times every minute only in the United States. And last fun fact - Christmas trees are edible!!! Pines, spruce, and fir needles are a great source of Vitamin C and the pine cones on the trees are a good source of nutrition!
68.0 x 20.0 x 18.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box