Tipi is an artistic ten-year-old girl from Laos. She loves to draw, dance, and help her father-a shadow puppet maker-tell the rich stories of her country. The school in Tipi's village is poor and in need of books. Tipi is determined to help win her school new learning materials.
An assortment of 14" multi-cultural dolls representing girls from countries around the world. Each doll has a story included that tells how she is working to help improve her life and the lives of people in her community. Each doll has soft rooted hair and is dressed in fashions authentic to her country. Dolls come with book, hair comb, and bracelet for girls to wear. There is a kid-safe website that let's girls learn more about HFHG, read stories, and play games. A portion of the sale price goes to World Vision, a charity that helps fund projects in each of the countries the dolls represent.
15.1 x 8.3 x 4.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability