A lot of animal costumes try to recreate the animal's look, and there's nothing wrong with that, but where is the style? If your little one wants to become a fierce animal without sacrificing her sense of style and fashion, then this Girls Leopard costume is an awesome way to go. It's covered in leopard print and has fun details like tulle fringe and even a tail. Pounce on this girls leopard costume, we're not kitten around!
The Leopard Girls Halloween Costume features:
- 100% polyester velour & tulle
- Long-sleeved dress fastens at back of neck with touch closure
- Leopard print velour dress has fringed tulle edging at hem & wrists
- Tail fastens to back of dress with touch closure
- Ears are sewn to velour-covered plastic headband
Our online Halloween Shop
is the destination for an expanded collection of silly, cute and ghoulish garments. Make sure they are as safe as they are sensationally dressed. Our assortment of Halloween safety products, from light-up lanterns, headbands and candy buckets to flashlights and glow jewelry, will help kids "Be Safe. Be Seen. Be Spooky!" on the most frightful day of the year!
- Product Returns after October 31st, 2016 will not be accepted
- This costume includes a dress, tail, headband, and leg gauntlets. Does not include tights, or shoes.
- 100% polyester, exclusive of trims or decorations.
- Made in China
15.0 x 11.5 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability