Based on the novel by Mary O'Hara, Flicka is a coming of age story set in the mountains. As the teenage daughter of a horse rancher (Tim McGraw), 16 year old Katy McLaughlin (Alison Lohman) desires to work on her family's mountainside horse ranch. Although her father insists she finish boarding school, Katy finds a mustang in the hills near her ranch and sets her mind on taming the beautiful wild horse. She names the horse Flicka and becomes emotionally connected with the anima. Katy decides she can prove to her father she can run the ranch by taming Flicka. But when tragedy happens, it will take all the love and strength the family can muster to restore hope.
Because of Winn Dixie
Abandoned by her mother at the age of three, 10-year-old Opal (AnnaSophia Robb) moves to small town Florida with her father, a preacher (Jeff Daniels). While at the local Winn-Dixie supermarket, Opal encounters a stray dog running loose in the store. As the store manager is about to decide to call the dog pound, Opal says the dog is hers. His name--Winn-Dixie. With her goofy pooch by her side, Opal meets an eclectic group of townspeople and rekindles an almost lost relationship with her father.
7.5 x 5.4 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability