The Pacific Cycle Exploit 20 inch Boy's Bike is built with steel mountain frame geometry for easy control. The suspension fork smoothes the bumps and increases control while the torque drive twist shifter changes gears easily. The bike features 6 speed torque drive rear derailleur for easy shifting, steel linear pull brakes for precise stopping and a 1 piece MTB crank offers wide gear range.
Pacific Cycle is a leader in branded consumer products. Pacific Cycle designs, markets and distributes high quality bicycles and other recreational products around the world. Pacific Cycle's products span a wide range of brands including Schwinn, Mongoose, InSTEP, Pacific, Playsafe and Dyno. Pacific Cycle is a top seller of bicycles in North America and is one of the most prolific bicycle suppliers.
42.9 x 22.0 x 7.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box