As winemakers, Harry Bloom and Ernie Field were brilliant. As partners, they were a disaster. So different in body, mind and soul that it was a miracle they could produce anything, much less the best cabernet in Napa Valley. Their arguments were as full-bodied as their finest vintage while their hatred for each other was fueled by their love for one woman - Field's wife, Darleen.
Read about the mystery fermenting at the Bloom Field winery? The sudden disappearance of Ernie Field, the testimony of Wino Joe and the local sheriff's suspicions. Next, assemble the 1000 piece puzzle to discover the hidden clues. Let your nose filter out the red herrings and solve "Foul Play & Cabernet". Beware! The puzzle is different from the box cover
For ages 12 and up; assembled puzzle measures 23" x 29".
Contents? 1 - 1000pc puzzle and a nine-page mystery story.
11.0 x 8.8 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box