A Taxing Murder is a mystery jigsaw thriller with a secret puzzle image twist. First, read about the calculated murder of Louis Quick, tax accountant extraordinaire. A clever client stabbed him in the back and left him for dead. But don't write off a dying man's final deduction. Next, assemble the 1000 piece puzzle to discover the clues he left behind so you can get to the bottom line. Let your mind audit the evidence and decide who will pay a hefty penalty. It's April 15th, the deadline approaches...can you solve the most taxing murder ever?
Beware! The image on the completed puzzle is different from the box cover!
11.0 x 8.7 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability