Country Dog Gentlemen, 1972, by Roy De Forest (American, b. 1930) from the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
One of the original "Humorous Figuration" artists of the early 1960s, Roy De Forest studied at the San Francisco Art Institute and San Francisco State College and went on to teach at the University of California, Davis, from 1965 to 1982. His colorful, whimsical paintings and sculptures have been exhibited worldwide and are in the collections of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Brooklyn Museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris, and many other institutions.
Assembled Size: 29" x 20".
12.9 x 9.8 x 1.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability