Cluzzle® (pronounce Kluh-zle) is a game of deduction. At the beginning of each game, every player creates an ambiguous sculpture called a Cluzzle. The rest of the game consists of 3 rounds in which players ask "yes or no" questions to figure out the other cluzzles.
The key to the game is that you don't have to be a good artist to play; in fact, the longer it takes for the other players to figure out your cluzzle the more points you'll get in the end...but be careful, you only get points if at least one player figures out your cluzzle before the end of the game.
For 3-6 players. Ages 8 and up.
Teach Time: approximately 5 minutes.
Round Time: approximately 15 minutes.
Contents: 110 Cluzzle Cards, 6 Tins of Colored Clay, 6 Sculpting Boards, 1 Centerboard, 24 Question Tokens, 60 Double-Sided Guess Sheets, 6 Pencils, 2 Sand Timers, 1 Full-Color Rules Booklet.
11.0 x 11.0 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability