When reflecting back on the rich history surrounding Richard Childress Racing, one particular tradition began on June 5, 1983 - Winning! Ricky Rudd drove the No. 3 Chevrolet to Victory Lane at Riverside, Calif., after 95 grueling laps on the road course. This was the first, of many, wins for the legendary organization in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Fast forward 33 years later to Labor Day Weekend at Darlington Raceway where the No. 3 Chevrolet SS, driven by Austin Dillon, will pay tribute by running a similar scheme to the one Rudd's car carried in the historic race. American Ethanol will serve as the primary sponsor on Dillon's car for the popular Darlington throwback program. Dillon, Rudd and Richard Childress Racing fans will want to pre-order Lionel Racing's latest die-cast - the No. 3 American Ethanol Darlington Chevrolet SS.
The Official Diecast of NASCAR and of NHRA, Lionel Racing is the market leader in the design, promotion and distribution of licensed die-cast race cars. Lionel Racing is THE place to shop for high-end and "must-have" collectible diecast cars.
- Limited Edition
7.7 x 5.0 x 1.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability