A joyful sleigh style crib, DaVinci's Jacob Crib pairs timeless style with solid construction. Curved posts and legs express elegant charm, to be enjoyed in your nursery for years. The Jacob 4-in-1 Convertible Crib comes with a toddler rail for easy conversion to a toddler bed, and can also be converted to a daybed and full-size bed (full-size kit available separately). To ensure baby's safe slumber, Jacob Crib is sturdily crafted from New Zealand pine wood and finished in non-toxic, lead and phthalate safe paints.
The Jamie Crib features or includes:
- Cloth binding (Cloth is polyester)
- Assembled dimensions: 54.375 x 35 x 35.125"
- Front rail height: 35.125"
- Interior crib dimensions: 52 x 28.125"
- Assembled weight: 57 lbs Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Made in Taiwan
- Includes 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Toddler Rail required to convert into a Toddler Bed. Full Size Bed Rails not included.
- Converts to toddler bed (rail included), day bed, and full size bed (M5789 conversion rails sold separately)
- 4-level mattress support, static side toddler rail
- MAXIMUM WEIGHTS: Crib- Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35";
Toddler Bed- 50 lbs; Full Size Bed- 165 lbs. Made of sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- JPMA certified, lead and phthalate safe, and non-toxic finish
54 x 34.5 x 37.75
Convertible,Non Drop Side
56.2 x 37.2 x 6.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box