LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game re-creates the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO® form, incorporating the humor of LEGO® minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventures, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films through action-adventure gameplay and quirky LEGO cut scenes. Throughout the game, players also have the freedom to explore environments from the highly acclaimed movie series.
The Nintendo 3DS "Pirate Duel" mode allows players to cross swords with nearby Nintendo 3DS owners using the Street Pass feature. With Street Pass, the Nintendo 3DS automatically detects and communicates with other Nintendo 3DS devices. When an encounter with another Nintendo 3DS is initiated, "Pirate Duel" pits the players against each other in a battle where they will select from a series of attacks and blocks to be utilized by their LEGO® pirates. Players can participate in duels to earn Play Coins that will unlock and allow them to use new characters. By winning duels, players also gain experience points, allowing them to move up the ranks and gain new rewards including extra health, new moves, new titles and extra characters. Players of the 3DS version will have the ability to turn of the 3D mode and play the game in standard 2D.
5.4 x 4.8 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions