HALO SleepSack Swaddle - The Safer Way to Swaddle. The Halo SleepSack - Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the moro or startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby's comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the number 1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% cotton interlock. Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs.
- Fits babies 10-18 lbs
- 100% cotton interlock
- "Back is best" message on front, trim on swaddle band.
- Adjustable swaddle band for arms in or arms out use. Makes transition to a regular wearable blanket easy and safe.
11.2 x 8.9 x 1.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability