Dream On Me 1A4 4 inch Full Size Foam Crib and Toddler Standard Mattress is a comfy mattress that fits standard full size cribs and toddler beds. This Mattress is constructed of flame retardant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic quality materials that aids in the prevention of mold, mildew and odor. Wipes clean with warm water and mild soap, reversible design allows mothers to choice a colorful bear print or a cloud white side. Lead and phthalate tested this mattress passes the Federal Standard Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633.
Dream On Me Inc. manufactures quality baby products including a large selection of quality gifts and accessories, cribs, bedding, walkers and strollers. Family owned and operated since 1988, they take pride in quality service and customer satisfaction. Extensive experience, professional expertise and tough standards ensure top quality merchandise. Quality, large selection and low prices will assure the Dream On Me Inc. customer a great buying experience.
- Reversible design allows mothers to choice a colorful bear print or a cloud white side. 4 inch Foam Mattress
- Fits toddler beds and full size crib; Fire proof, non water proof
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.; Constructed of hypoallergenic, antibacterial, Easily wipes clean with warm water and a mild soap, with a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
51.1 x 27.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box