The Double Duel Sound Alike Word Game is a high speed homophone game that requires sharp listening and vocabulary skills. Color coded question cards have 2 levels so you can help students reach their full potential. Fun for up to 4 players.
The Learning Resources Double Duel Sounds-Alike Word Game Features:
200 double sided, self checking clue cards
4 buzzers, each with a different fun sound
Buzzers measure 3.5" diameter each
Each buzzer requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
Supports academic state standards for English Language Arts
- Engages children with fun questions like: "It's a drink. A golf ball sits on it. What's the answer? Tea-tee."
- Build vocabulary by learning definitions of words that sound the same but have different meanings
- Buzzers add game-show style excitement
- Terrific for ages 7 and up
- From Learning Resources-the leader in learning toys for over 30 years!
8 AAA batteries are required (not included)
10.0 x 10.0 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability