In the wake of the Noble Faction's occupation of Heimdallr, civil war has broken out across Erebonia. The provincial armies, loyal to the aristocracy and the Four Great Houses, have claimed many of the nation's great cities in the name of the Noble Alliance. The Imperial Army called back from the four corners of the Empire, has only just begun sweeping its counterattack.
After Rean managed to escape Trista with Celine and Valimar, he awakens in the mountains near his hometown uncertain what fate befell his friends, who bravely threw themselves in harm's way to buy him time to flee.
Though the road will not be an easy one, Rean decides to take up his sword again, journeying across Erebonia with his Divine Knight, Valimar in search of his friends from Class VII and a way to end the conflict before its price becomes far too dear. Trails of Cold Steel II picks up one month after the decisive collision which changed the fate of the entire nation of Erebonia. The speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed "Arcus" system returns with all the bells and whistles players fondly remember together with a new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation both across the land and sky, new allies, new dangers and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II for Sony PS Vita Features:
- Clear data from Trails of Cold Steel carries over, granting bonus stats and extra items while also remembering the many relationships cultivated during earlier times spent Thors Military Academy to allow for more personalized conversations throughout the story
- Bonding with allies continues to payoff with the Combat Link System, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding and more, while the new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to 3 turns in a row for new strategic battle options
- Find and recruit dozens of fellow Thor's attendees who are now scattered across the country to gain exclusive shops, goods, training modes, systems, and plenty more of the Trails series highly celebrated colorful dialog
- A personalized airship allows players to swiftly descend upon both familiar and foreign destinations, and travel on land is faster than ever between horseback riding and Angelica's customizable orbal bike
5.5 x 4.2 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box