Sturdy and reliable, the Porter 4-in-1 Convertible Crib will keep baby safe in slumber for years. Made from solid New Zealand pine wood, Porter Crib converts from a crib with four mattress levels to a toddler bed (rail included), daybed, and full-size bed (full-size kit sold separately). Porter's softly curved back panel and matching front panel play beautifully with the lines of the strong slats. The crib rests stably on beautifully detailed feet. As the centerpiece of your nursery, Porter Crib delivers safety and durability in a classic, elegant form.
The Porter 4-in-1 Convertible Crib features or includes:
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed
- Assembled dimensions: 58 x 29.625 x 42"
- Front rail height: 36.25", Back rail height: 42"
- Interior crib dimensions: 52.25 x 28"
- Assembled weight: 39.5 lbs
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Made in China
- 1 Year warranty
- Static-side crib with no moving parts. Toddler rail included. 4 Level mattress support. Made from sustainable New Zealand pine wood. Note: Full-size bed rails not included
- Lead and phthalate safe. Non-toxic finish
- Meets AS crib safety standards. JPMA certified
- MAXIMUM WEIGHTS Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35" Toddler Bed: 50 lbs Full Size Bed: 165 lbs
54.375 x 34.25 x 41.875
Convertible,Non Drop Side
56.2 x 37.2 x 6.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box