CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Backyard Safari Magnetic Bug Habitat is a critter microcosm! You have the power to control the Bugs in your own little universe with this Habitat! It features a water leaf dish for Bugs and movable land terrain for interesting viewing of inhabitants in a life-like setting. The clear dome allows for 360-degree viewing. The magnetic wand lets you move the landscape just the way you like it!
Find a wide range of Poof-Slinky toys at Toys'R'Us.com! Poof-Slinky manufactures the POOF foam ball line and Slinky spring toys in the United States. Other products of POOF include the Classic Ideal construction toys and tabletop games, no-bake cooking kits, and science and activity kits. In the Spring of 2010 Poof-Slinky acquired Cadaco, a 75-year old manufacturer of a popular line of board games, including the famous "Tripoley", the Ryan Oakes magic line, and the "green" activity/construction line "EnviroBLOX"; now called "Stikits".
- Magnetic Bug Habitat with removable, easy clean lid
- Clear dome for 360-degree viewing
- Move land terrain from outside of environment with magnetic wand; Magnetic Bug habitat with removable, easy clean lid
- Includes Habitat, magnetic wand, branch, leaf, rock and log; Clear dome for 360-degree viewing
- Recommended for children 5 years of age and older
8.0 x 8.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box