The perfect match for the Kennedy Crib, the Kennedy 6 Drawer Double Dresser features six spacious dresser drawers each with double rounded knobs and plenty of space for a changer topper, storage or decor on top. Its classic look and functionality will provide a reliable piece of furniture that will never go out of style.
Dedicated to quality craftsmanship, Eco-Chic design products, from cribs to dressers to nightstands that are stylish, highly functional and grow with your child from this generation to the next. Their products use sustainable materials without compromising quality and safety, all the while making a positive impact on our planet. That is why, with every crib purchase, Eco-Chic Baby plants trees on behalf of your child in partnership with American Forests, a leader and pioneer in ecological restoration and urban forestry, and they are the only juvenile furniture company who works with this innovative, non-profit organization.
Be sure to visit our Eco-Chic Baby Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
- Masterfully crafted English dovetail drawer joints
- Built with solid wood construction
- Non-Toxic Finish, Lead and Phthalate Free
- Tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards
- Ball bearing side-mounted drawer glides with safety stops
52.0 x 34.0 x 21.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability