Developed from the F-15 air superiority fighter, the 2-seat Strike Eagle is an extremely versatile deep interdiction strike aircraft, which still retains its air-to-air capability. The Revell 1:48 Scale F-15E Strike Eagle Model Airplane Kit features: Recessed panel lines, Sidewinder missiles and radar pods, waterslide decals. Skill Level 2-requires paint and glue (not included).
In the years since Operation Desert Storm, the F-15E has replaced the F-111 Aardvark as the primary fighter-bomber in the U.S. Air Force. Using its LANTIRN (Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting, Infrared for Night) pods and other sophisticated avionics systems, it has the capability to deliver all types of conventional ordnance as well as the most sophisticated "smart" weapons in the inventory.
Revell 1:48 Scale F-15E Strike Eagle Model Airplane Kit Includes:
- Clear pieces for canopy included.
- Dual seat cockpit.
- Recessed panel lines give authentic look.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear with weighted tires.
- Realistic boarding ladder, afterburner and speedbrake.
- Includes LANTIRN targeting, navigation pods and underwing fuel pods
17.1 x 11.6 x 3.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability