This I Spy Spooky Night Book takes children through a spooky old house at night where they search for spooky items. Children look for bats, lizards, frogs, owls and tombstones. From its rickety gate to its cobwebbed attic, this haunted house contains 13 spooky environments. Readers will marvel at Walter Wick's beautifully executed photographs as they travel through each enchanting scene and solve the rhyming riddles, reading the story along the way. Over two million I Spy books have been sold to date.
The I Spy Book Series is celebrating its 20th Anniversary in 2011. I Spy Books are published by SCHOLASTIC, a highly trusted brand among parents and educators worldwide. The I Spy Picture Books are very popular with kids and are based on rhyming riddles and finding/matching the corresponding images in the picture. The I Spy Books are fun, educational, activity-oriented, and help develop early learning skills (reading, visual discrimination, cognitive thinking, spatial relationships, hand to eye coordination, and interactive play).
12.0 x 9.2 x 0.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability