Record a Story I Love You So Much Book is a recordable storybook that enables a parent, grandparent, or other special family member or friend to read a story to a child, even if they are miles or times zones apart. The voice recording is permanent; it will not be lost when the book s batteries are changed. The product makes an ideal gift for a child age 18 months and older from out-of-town relatives, a parent who is away from home frequently, or someone in the military assigned to a faraway land.
The story and illustrations relate reasons why you love a child, such as, You have such a good, kind heart, and Your laugh is one of my very favorite sounds. Record a Story: I Love You So Much is easy to set up. Follow these directions:Turn to the page you wish to record. Press the RECORD button. Listen to the instructions. When you hear a beeping sound, read the words on the page. After you are finished reading the page, press STOP. You can re-record until you are satisfied with your recording. Repeat the process with the remaining pages of the book. You can also record a personalized message on the dedication page. Set the locking switch behind the screw-on plate to ensure that your recording won t be inadvertently erased.
Three replaceable AAA batteries that power the sound module come with the book.
batteries are required (included)
9.9 x 7.9 x 1.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability