Ride in style with Frankie Stein and her "ghoulfriends" on the new Monster High 28 inch Skateboard from Bravo. The board starts with a 9-ply maple, double kick tail deck, and measures 28" x 8." It has composite trucks, 50 mm PVC wheels, 608 ZB speed bearings, and features cool graphics of all your favorite Monster High characters.
The teenage children of the legendary monster menaces have gathered together under one roof...to attend high school at Monster High! These girls are wild, they're fierce, and they're totally trendy. They've left their parents' outdated haunting habits behind to form a killer style all their own. When you see them, you'll just have to gasp "Drop dead...gorgeous!"
From suits to sneakers, Bravo Sports doesn't just sell sporting goods, they live the lifestyle behind their brands. Whether it's fun, funky, or functional, they provide the sporting goods marketing with a full line of quality outdoor products that include a stable of market-leading brands such as Airzone, Kryptonics, Hyper and Variflex to go along with industry leading licenses with partners like Nickelodeon, Mattel and Cartoon Network.
31.5 x 12.7 x 11.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box