The HEXBUG® Larva is a micro robotic creature that slithers forward on smooth surfaces using a slow, rhythmic flexing motion. Just like real larvae, each of these creepy crawlers reacts to its environment, instinctively changing direction upon sensing an object in its path and wriggling off to explore a clear, undisturbed path ahead. Its behavior is eerily mesmerizing to watch and interact with. The HEXBUG Larva is CPSIA approved for kids ages 8 and up. Available in various translucent colors.
Introducing Innovation First's Hexbug Creatures! These Micro Robotic pets behave like real bugs that react to touch, sound, and light. Collect all of the Hexbug creatures including the: original Hexbug, Inchworm, Crab, Ant, and Nano! The original Hexbug reacts to touch and sound, the crab reacts to light and sound and the Ant reacts to touch. You have the power to control the inchworm...the first full-range control robotic creature. The nano behaves like a real bug and can even flip itself over! Innovation First began producing electronics for unmanned mobile ground robots, and is now the industry leader. Innovation First also developed the VEX Robotics Design System, the leading classroom robotics platform, which won the prestigious Best of Innovation Award at the 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show.
4.3 x 3.8 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability