The Mountain Buggy Freerider is an ingenious design, offering dual functionality that transforms a buggy board into a scooter in seconds (no tools required!). Product weight 5 lbs. Weight capacity 44 lbs.
Two unique features:
Connector- attachment system that fastens to the rear axel of the stroller.Connectors allow you to connect your freerider to the following brands & models of strollers:
- Connector 1-(comes with the freerider): Mountain Buggy swift, urban jungle, terrain, duet, +one and duo
- Connector 2- (sold separately): Phil&teds- classic, sport, explorer, hammerhead & verve; Bugaboo- cameleon; BOB- Revolution SE; Britax- B-Ready
- Connector 3- (sold separately):Baby Jogger- City Mini
2-mode rear wheel system - Switches full swivel castor position used in stroller board mode to the fixed position used while scooting.
- stroller board attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear of the buggy
- the connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear tube
- 2-mode rear wheel castor ? swivel for using as a board to follow the buggy in any direction
- clip-in handle bar can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy
- toggle that fastens board up the back of the buggy
- grip pad ? anti-slip surface on the deck
- quick release button attaches or detaches stroller board from connector
- rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode
- skate board truck steering
- 2 mode rear wheel ? fixed wheel castor for scooting
This and all items from Phil & Teds are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
- The freerider scooped the innovation award in the category of World of Moving Baby & Travelling Baby Accessories at the 2010 Kind + Jugend industry event, in addition to a JPMA Innovation Award at the 2011 All Baby & Kids Expo.
17.6 x 11.7 x 3.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability