CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Build a LEGO replica of the Robie House with the LEGO Architecture Robie House (21010) building set!
Completed in 1910, the Frederick C. Robie House, located in Chicago's Hyde Park neighborhood, is considered to be Frank Lloyd Wright's most accomplished Prairie-style work. Prairie style is acknowledged as the first truly American style, characterized by dominating horizontal lines, banded rows of windows and spacious, open floor plans. Robie wanted a home that would provide beautiful vistas of the surrounding neighborhood while maintaining privacy for his family. Combined with the long, narrow size and shape, the views inspired Wright's vision for the 9,062 square foot residence.
The LEGO Architecture Robie House (21010) features:
- Architectural replica of the real-world Robie House
- Booklet included with details on design and history
Contains 2276 pieces
18.7 x 11.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability