CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Replicate a modern marvel with the famed LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009)!
Few one-room homes are as strikingly modern and instantly recognizable as the Farnsworth House, designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe. This single-story steel structure with floor-to-ceiling glass walls was meant to open a minimalist interior to nature in an extreme way. Construction took place from 19451951 on a 60-acre estate beside the Fox River in Plano, Illinois, where it still stands today.
The LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House (21009) features:
- Assembled model is over 10" (25cm) wide on a base with printed name label
- Includes a booklet with facts about the building, its construction and history.
- Contains 546 pieces
10.3 x 7.4 x 2.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions