Now That's What I Call 90s Pop boasts some of the most popular songs of the decade, from New Kids on the Block's biggest hit, 1990's "Step by Step," all the way to Backstreet Boys' 1999 smash, "I Want It That Way." Mainstream pop/hip-hop crossovers from Will Smith ("Gettin' Jiggy wit It"), Salt-N-Pepa and En Vogue ("Whatta Man"), TLC ("Waterfalls"), and Brandy and Monica ("The Boy Is Mine") bridge the generational gap with new jack swing hits by Bell Biv DeVoe ("Poison"), Bobby Brown ("Humpin' Around"), and Boyz II Men ("Motownphilly"). One-hit wonders from Hanson, Montell Jordan, Wreckx-N-Effect, Everything But the Girl, and C+C Music Factory amp the nostalgia while debut singles from Sheryl Crow, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera hint at what was to come. This collection should please fans of all ages, whether they remember actual mixtapes or prefer streaming playlists.
- Now 90s Pop out now featuring Will Smith, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, TLC, Boys II Men and more!
- Total Length: 1:12:14
- Genre: Pop/Rock
5.5 x 5.0 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions