Noz-eez Sassy Strawberry really works to ease your worst cold and allergy symptoms because it contains a natural blend of Echinacea, Elderberry, and Vitamin C. 32 Wipes per pack.
Unique 100% pure cotton Moisturizing Chamomile and Aloe Earth Friendly Flushable
Open recloseable seal - remove one wipe - reseal package. Use as often as needed. Gently wipe outside of nose and inside of nasal passages. Wipes may be warmed in a conventional baby wipe warmer. Follow manufacturer's directions; test wipe temperature on forearm before applying to nasal area.
Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol & Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sambucus Nigra Oil (Elderberry Oil), Dehydroacetic Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance.
For External Use only. Do not leave young children unattended with wipe. Dispose of wipe immediately after use.
- Extra moisturizing nose wipes for children 3 months of age and older. Eases cold and allergy symptoms.
- Fast acting non oxic ingredients. Child friendly scent with echinacea, elderberry, and vitamin "C". 100% cotton with Chamimile and Aloe Vera for alleviating drynes and chafing.
- Safe to use. These wet wipes are Biodegradable, Flushable and Compostable.
6.0 x 4.5 x 1.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability