Let's Build Castles with Castle Logix! Construct castles, block by block and tower by tower, as you flex your logic muscles with this beautifully crafted 3-D wooden puzzle. The challenge is to assemble the wooden blocks and towers to build one of the castles in the included puzzle booklet. The 3 towers have sticks of different length and the blocks have holes, but not always in the same direction. Where do you need to place the longest tower?
Kids construct castles by assembling the wooden blocks and towers to replicate one of those featured in the puzzle book. The illustrations in the book present 4 levels of challenges that target visual problem solving, engineering skills, patience and perseverance. Get stuck? No problem. The solutions are on the back of each challenge page! In addition, this activity can be played independently or used to target social skills by asking two knights in shining armor to work together to conquer the challenge!
- Booklet with 48 challenges
- For ages 3 - 8
- Fantastic toy and puzzle for preschoolers
9.5 x 9.5 x 6.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability