A real whodunit with a puzzling solution. First, read about the weekend climbing party that ended when one of the members suddenly dropped out. If it wasn't an accident, where's the proof? Match wits with Professor Thomas Ponder as he races to uncover the truth before becoming the next victim. Next, assemble the 1000 piece puzzle to discover the clues that will lead you to the solution. Climb the mountain of mystery to the summit of truth, but watch that first step.
Ages 15 and up; assembled puzzle measures 23 x 29 inches.
11.0 x 8.7 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability