LeapReader Junior is the perfect first get ready to read system. The Scout or Violet Book Pal teaches early reading skills as children enjoy stories and songs with every touch on the page. The Book Pal is easy to use and designed especially for toddlers' hands and motor skills - simply tap any element on the page in the included activity book to hear it talk. With over 150 audio responses including letter sounds, words, phonics songs, open-ended questions and silly sound effects, LeapReader Junior's lively character voices are sure to keep your child engaged. Your child can practice letter names, explore how books and print work and play 24+ fun activates in each book. Sampler book inlcuded. All other books are sold separately. Select books have fewer audio responses and activities.
All Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior books, a library of 20+ board books. (Sold separately.)
This engaging get ready to read system features a Scout or Violet Book Pal which can read over 125 interactive touch points in every LeapReader Junior book to encourage children's natural curiosity as they explore each book from cover to cover. (Select books have fewer touch points.)
From ABCs and 1-2-3's to early vocbulary words about color, emotions and more, the included sample activity book helps prepare your little learner for preschool.
As children explore LeapReader Junior books with the Scout or Violet Book Pal, parents can connect the device to their computer and expand the learning with fun, free activities, printables and tips from experts that reinforce and expand your child's preschool skill set.
"LeapReader Junior allows preschoolers to touch text and hear words--linking print to meaning--which is an essential building block for reading."-LeapFrog Learning Team
10.9 x 9.5 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions