Keep bugs and mosquitoes away naturally. Burt's Bees® Herbal Insect Repellant is made with a natural blend of lemongrass, citronella and rosemary oils, to create a pleasantly fragrant bug spray without any harsh chemical smell. Just spray on this 100% natural bug repellent before you head outdoors. No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees®.
Usage Directions: Apply bug spray liberally to exposed skin. Don't forget your hairline, ankles, collars and wrists. When applying to your face or to children, spray into hands first and then gently apply. Avoid contact with eyes. Use carefully as this product may discolor clothing.
Ingredients: Castor oil 10.00%, rosemary oil 3.77%, lemongrass oil 2.83%, cedar oil .94%, peppermint oil .76%, citronella oil .57%, clove oil .38%, geranium oil .19%. Inert ingredients: 80.56%; soybean oil, vitamin E.
Safety Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin irritation. Do not apply to children's hands. Adult supervision required when applied to children.
- 4 fluid ounce spray bottle of 100% natural bug repellent
- Repels bugs and mosquitoes naturally
- Made with lemongrass, citronella and rosemary oils
- Spray bottle makes this bug spray easy to apply
- No phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
5.7 x 1.8 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability