The Joovy Foocot is a kid's dream cot! Your child will love knowing where they will nap or sleep while they are away from their own bed. Parents love the flexibility and portability of the Foocot.
Setting up the cot in new locations will give your child a secure and early sense of where they will sleep, making bedtime or naptime much easier. Parents love the ease of use and compactness of the Foocot. It is perfect for travel, special occasions, sleepovers, and cruises, hotels, camping and playing.
The Foocot has two storage pockets perfect for storing a flashlight, toothbrush, snacks, special toy or favorite book.
The Foocot supports a child up to 48 inches tall or 75 pounds. This very durable childrens cot is made of a sturdy steel frame with top grade 600D nylon fabric. Each Foocot includes a heavy-duty 100% cotton sheet (additional sheets sold separately). It folds ultra-small for travel convenience and comes with a travel bag made of the same 600D nylon.
For added comfort, the optional Foocot Quilted Mattress Pad is available (sold separately).
- Perfect for travel, day care, sleepovers, cruises, hotels and camping
- 2 storage pockets, travel bag with shoulder strap included
- One 100% cotton fitted sheet included
- Supports a child up to 48 inches tall or 75 pounds
26.0 x 8.0 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box