The Evenflo Convertible High Chair is a convenient and durable high chair that is filled with value. Featuring three unique seating positions, it transitions baby to independent feeding and play. From high chair to Right Size Table and Chair, your child will get years of feeding and fun from this bold, vibrant high chair. For over 90 years, Evenflo has developed a reputation as a leading manufacturer of high quality products for babies and children. With this history comes the foundation of trust we have established with parents to provide reassurance they are making the best choice for their newest, most precious family members. We continue to strive toward achieving our mission to provide quality products for children and those who care for them.
- Transitions baby to independent feeding & play by offering three unique positions
- High Chair: Stacked to create a full-size high chair, this position offers a perfect height for interactive feeding between caregiver and child.
- My Time Chair: When removed from the tabletop, the My Time Chair can be placed directly on the floor allowing the child to place their feet firmly on the ground creating an optimal seating environment for a growing child.
- Right Size Table and Chair: As baby grows to feed more independently, this position offers a great environment for baby to dine and play independently.
22.1 x 21.9 x 8.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability